Our Warrior Deaken

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Little Update

As many of you know, Jeff and I found out about 4 weeks ago that our second little one will be another boy! But, most importantly he looks like a heart healthy, all around perfect little baby.  We are beyond excited and I am even feeling myself feel a sense of calm after having this last ultrasound.

 It is still hard to imagine this is real and we may really be taking this baby home with us. It is hard for me to talk about or even get excited about because I am always waiting for something to go wrong.  At my last appointment I was in disbelief that everything looked good. With Deaken every appointment there was always some kind of bad news delivered of his condition. I don't know what it is like to have a healthy baby, but in a way I feel very blessed to know what it is like to not have a healthy baby.  I have learned so much about life and what not to take for granted having Deaken, this makes having this baby even more special to us.

Thank you to everyone for thinking of and praying for us and our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment