Our Warrior Deaken

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Lot Going On.....

First I want to Thank everyone that continues to check in to see if I have blogged and for following me on this rough journey called "Life."
Life has been throwing lots of work related and personal changes at me lately.

  Within the last 3 weeks I have found out the doctor I have worked with for 6 1/2 years is transferring and the rest of my team and I are moving to another clinic (A down grade!).  This all starts November 1ST! I am thankful to still have a job, but just still really confused on the company I work for decisions for all this change. Note: I started this blog before I started my new job and my first week went well, I like my new doctor I am working with! It is just going to take some time to adjust.

Our move went well, now we are all settled in at my sister in laws home.  We plan on being here through the winter while we get plans ready and start building our new house! I am such a homebody, It has been an adjustment not having my own place to call "home", but all is well and am thankful to have such a wonderful sister in law who will put up with us:)

Along with the big move and my work situation, why not add a little something else.....

Most people know by now and I apologize to those I didn't get to tell.  I am beyond excited to take everyone on our next journey! We will be adding a little one to our family in May :)  I know my last blog was really in the air about if we were going to try again and when the right time to was.  We feel so blessed that so far everything looks like it is all coming along the way the doctors expect and for the most part I am feeling fine. I will take all the morning sickness and body aches with a smile ;) Please keep us and our little one in your prayers. We want nothing more than another chance and a healthy baby.  I will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment