Our Warrior Deaken

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A new feeling....

I thought I always write when things are not going  so well for me.  So I decided to let you all know  I feel like I have had a decent past four days!  I have had a rather strange last four days....I literally feel like my mind has put up a block, I feel as if I can't think about what has happened or what I have been going through, my flashbacks haven't crept up on me either.  Sounds weird I am sure, it is so  hard to explain.  I have had some good luck these past four days which may have something to do with it.  Maybe instead of dreading on all the bad luck we have had, I am rather focusing on the positives I have been given.  I am not going to lie it feels good to have a little relief lifted.  I know having a few days feeling this way though I may be heading for a crash.  I only say this because it seems when I do keep myself busy and don't give myself time to grieve is when I get hit with the heaviness.  I will handle that when it comes but for now I am continuing to take it "One day at a time!"

1 comment:

  1. We have to enjoy those moments where it isn't so hard to breathe too, right? :)

    ReplyDelete